Millions of people utilize the potent e-commerce platform Woocommerce worldwide. It offers a simple way to produce, manage, and sell things online and is an open-source platform. Yet, there are a number of reasons why the Woocommerce pages could disappear occasionally. If this occurs, you will need to reinstall the Woocommerce plugin in order to restore the pages. Here is a tutorial on how to reinstall missing Woocommerce pages.
- After logging in to your WP admin
- Visit the Woocommerce > Status > Tools
- Choose “Create Pages” from the “Create default WooCommerce pages”. The pages will be produced as a result.
- By doing this, the pages will be correctly linked to one another.
- Verify that the Woocommerce pages are now visible.
You should be able to reinstall the missing Woocommerce pages by following the procedures above.